ARL // AUREAL
1. CASE STUDY
In the year 1767 the margrave Karl Friedrich von Baden granted the city of Pforzheim the exclusive right for gold and jewellery production and this decree therefore layed the foundation for the wealth of the city. For the 250th anniversary of this occasion we accompanied the glamourous celebration gala at the Congress Centrum in Pforzheim with an indoor 270° panoramic projection through several stages.
As an opening of the evening we worked together with Dr. Ana Kugli to fuse archive material with spatial 3D animations into a historical narration which vividly elaborates on all the ups and downs of Pforzheim’s jewellery production throughout the last 250 years.
For the second part of the evening we designed a high profile multi-media fashion show together with the teams around jewellery designer Jasmina Jovy and choreographer Guido Markowitz. The show featured 20 unique costumes that were inspired and made of products sponsored by local jewellery companies.
As a highlight of the first evening, we accompanied the world famous opera singer Jose Carreras with an elegant projected stage atmosphere.
- Produced by: www.xenorama.com
- Client: Stadtmarketing Pforzheim
- Event: Goldstadt250
- Music by: The Solar Nexus
- Participants: Marcel Bückner, Tim Heinze, Richard Oeckel, Lorenz Potthast, Moritz Richartz
- Techincal Partner: Neumann & Müller
- Location: CCP // Congress Centrum Pforzheim Pforzheim
- Date: 22.04.2017
- Format: Architecture Projection Mapping, Live CAM Picture in Picture