CNS // ČO NÁS SPÁJA
1. CASE STUDY
The German embassy hosted the festivities in the heart of Bratislava in the course of the 25th anniversary of German-Slovakian friendship (Slovensko-Nemecký Deň).
The building of the German embassy was the main scene of the event, the magnificent façade of which was artfully staged by an architectural mapping.
Čo Nás Spája (“What Unites Us”) is a reminiscence about the mutual history of both countries as we carried out an aesthetic journey through the geographic, cultural, historical and political relations between them.
- Produced by: www.xenorama.com
- Presented on the occasion of the German-Slovakian Day
- Visuals by: www.xenorama.com
- Music by: www.xenorama.com
- Participants: Moritz Richartz, Tim Heinze, Richard Oeckel, Lorenz Potthast, Marcel Bückner
- Location: German Embassy, Bratislava
- Date: 20.09.2018
- Format: Architecture Projection Mapping