MET // METAMUTATIONS
1. CASE STUDY
For the 47th Edition of the International Student Film Festival Sehsüchte, Xenorama developed a threefold projection in the atrium of the Filmuniversität Babelsberg Konrad Wolf.
In dynamically transmuting three distinct wall surfaces, the film university’s entrance hall was expanded by projected virtual space — its aesthetics in line with the festival theme METAMORPHOSES.
Elements of the corporate identity were adopted and placed in relation to the materiality of the open-pored stone walls the architecture of this famous institute is characterized by. The result is a continuous loop that gives the building a curious life of its own and reflects the multi-faceted character of the place.
- Produced by: www.xenorama.com
- For the 47th Edition of the International Student Film Festival Sehsüchte
- Visuals by: www.xenorama.com
- Music by: www.xenorama.com
- Participants: Moritz Richartz, Tim Heinze, Richard Oeckel, Lorenz Potthast, Marcel Bückner
- Location: Filmuniversität Babelsberg Konrad Wolf, Potsdam
- Date: 20.02.2019
- Format: Architecture Projection Mapping