SPK // SPEKTRUM
1. PROJECT INFORMATION
SPEKTRUM is a cooperation between Urbanscreen, Theater Bremen and the dance company Unusual Symptoms choreographed by Máté Mészáros.
SPEKTRUM is an interplay of light, music and the performers. The use of projections in a theatrical context was a very pleasant experience, for when projections are used indoors, they can be controlled so precisely that amazing changes of perspective are possible. Once the stage is perceived as a platform, once as a white cube, once the spatial perception itself is completely challenged.
As the three different elements of the performance merge into one unified language, SPEKTRUM is able to be many things at once: playful and yet fierce, touching and yet disturbing. Less a narrative than an emotional and sensory experience SPEKTRUM challenges the mind of the spectator in a quite a poetic way.
- Comissioned by: Theater Bremen
- Art Direction: Ana Romão
- Creative Management: Till Botterweck
- Documentation Camera and Edit: Moritz Janis Richartz, Lennart Liedtke
- Theater Bremen
- Choreography: Máté Mészáros
- Dramaturgy: Gregor Runge
- Assistance: Andy Zondag
- Performers: Aaron Samuel Davis, Gabrio Gabrielli, Nóra Horváth, Alexandra Llorens, Nora Ronge, Andor Rusu, Young-Won Song, Antonio Stella
- Costumes: Anna Lena Grote
- Music: Àron Porteleki
- Photos: Jörg Landsberg